We currently require Infrastructure Engineer to work on projects across the South West and beyond. Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- The role requires an Engineer who will be client facing, with the ability to represent the JRC externally, alongside managing their own workload and the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
- Good communications skills and be capable of managing a small team of technicians. As a senior member of the team you will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
- Experience in using CAD, PDS, Micro drainage and other civil engineering packages to design and detail highway and drainage infrastructure and other civil engineering requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Experience of working with housing developers is essential. Working knowledge of Highway Authority Sections 38 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104 and 185 agreements.
- Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessments and RSA responses.
If you don’t hold all the attributes above don’t let it hold you back from applying, we are always willing to expand your skill set.